Yesterday I spent ninety very hot minutes waiting in line for Star Tours not knowing until I was good and locked into the line that it was going to be that long. I got a headache. I skipped the 3D glasses so I wouldn't hurl in the ride. Then we went back to the hotel and I slept the headache off for an hour. The ride was worth it.
Today I rode everything I wanted to ride in short order, my son got to be part of the street entertainment, we had a lot of ice cream, my feet feel pretty good, I got drenched and that kept me cool, people were pleasant and I saw many peacefully sleeping babies and toddlers.
I love Disneyland.
Donald is jabbing my son Ryan in the tummy because his TShirt reads, "Did somebody step on a duck?" Donald did not seem amused.
Tuesday, June 21, 2011
Absent Minded Archives
- ► 2014 (22)
- ► 2013 (88)
- ► 2012 (85)
- I'd rather eat wood.
- Disneyland - day 4, 5, more, huh - I'm exhausted
- Disneyland - days 3 and 4 - Yes, someone did, in t...
- Disneyland - day 2 - We ordered in Pizza.
- Disneyland - day 1 - I saw full boob riding on an ...
- Wetting Down a Commission
- At least my name isn't ironic...
- How my weekend got better.
- Maybe he'll buy the right lottery ticket someday.
- Justin's Secret
- Snooze Button
- Cold cold warmer warmer hot hot hot ON FIRE
- ▼ June (12)
- ► 2010 (95)
- ► 2009 (177)
- ► 2008 (191)
- ► 2007 (162)
- ► 2006 (180)