Several folks about my real life and the internets have asked me what I'm dressing as this Halloween. It's a fair question considering I sew a lot of halloween costumes all year long. I'm my best advertisement, right?
Well, I'm foolish.
I have a toothache.
...and something going on with my sinuses.
I barely got my own children dressed today.
Otherwise I'm staying home, drinking tea, and watching PBS.
What I want to say is that I went trick or treating, and not with my kids but on my own, as every costume that a person will not find on the racks of political correctness. At least on my bottom half. From the waist down I'm incredibly offensive. My knees are knobby with cliches.
From the waist up I'm not just skanky, I'm topless. Halloween? It's the time of year to scare folks with my cleavage. Which I've glittered up all Twilight like.
It's 52 degrees out there tonight. Why not?
Monday, October 31, 2011
Absent Minded Archives
- ► 2014 (22)
- ► 2013 (88)
- ► 2012 (85)
- In another ten minutes, I'm turning off my porch l...
- What I want to know...how do they avoid ingrown ha...
- Check out her smile.
- Sooey Baby
- Twenty one anchor babies jumping on the bed.
- Perhaps a box of tissues is decoration enough.
- Colonel Mustard on the monkey bars with a jumprope...
- I'm listening to Foster the People on Spotify and ...
- ▼ October (9)
- ► 2010 (95)
- ► 2009 (177)
- ► 2008 (191)
- ► 2007 (162)
- ► 2006 (180)