I've turned 37 years old today.
My family drove over to see me. My mom baked me an oatmeal cake. I cut and served it before any mention of candles was made. I've learned a thing or two in my old age.
I got the nicest note in a card from my mother in law. Couldn't ask for a better present. I love her.
My husband ordered me blue shoes.
It's been a wonderful day.
Sunday, November 06, 2011
Absent Minded Archives
- ► 2014 (22)
- ► 2013 (88)
- ► 2012 (85)
- I wish my husband hadn't have eaten those smoked o...
- A brief interlude on Black Friday
- Grow moss on the crotch.
- Pocket full of Pulitzers
- The holiday spirit is in a friendly face.
- Body hair powered by hissy fit.
- The extra hour of sleep was nice too.
- I only took a half dose.
- You shouldn't make mimosas with orange flavored mo...
- ▼ November (9)
- ► 2010 (95)
- ► 2009 (177)
- ► 2008 (191)
- ► 2007 (162)
- ► 2006 (180)