Usually on this Monday, the Monday after the Oscars, I'd present my own version of the best dressed and the worst dressed. Then, as a seamstress, I'd go on at length at why fit and proportion matter.
This year I just don't seem to care enough to go on about that.
I mean, I saw a lot of nicely dressed people.
My favorite nicely dressed person was Charlize Theron.
My favorite not nicely dressed person was Brandi Glanville.
I know who Charlize Theron is. I did not know who Brandi Glanville is. Upon looking her up I learned that she is a housewife in a reality TV show I've never watched because I am just not that desperate for entertainment. Nor am I desperate for validation for my life choices.
Apparently our Mrs. Glanville designed this dress all by herself.
I have no post past that sentence.
Absent Minded Archives
- ► 2014 (22)
- I saw your boobs?
- A letter to my son in Navy boot camp from our mumm...
- Mommy Guilt...as useless as Ipads on a deserted is...
- Smoked and brined Valentines
- A letter to my son in Navy boot camp from Adam, Lo...
- Mommy guilt, it sucks, and it will continue to suc...
- A letter to my son in Navy boot camp from our cat,...
- Pass the salt. Get out of the way.
- ▼ February (8)
- ► 2012 (85)
- ► 2011 (101)
- ► 2010 (95)
- ► 2009 (177)
- ► 2008 (191)
- ► 2007 (162)
- ► 2006 (180)