I forgot what I had in mind to write about. I'm sorry. It's okay that I forgot but I'll still apologize.
Because I'm sure it was juicy.
Or lewd and political.
...and there might have been a meme involved.
I am SO glad my mom never made me get that haircut. My older sister cut my hair into a mullet once. If I didn't have to dig that photo out of my attic to scan it, I might have been tempted to make a meme out of it. The temptation passes quickly enough though. The memory is bad enough.
I will tell you that I've had a sinus infection that's made my whole head feel like it was the GOP battleground for the sequestration. Both subjects set your teeth on edge, give you a headache, and makes you think that shoving your entire finger up your nose to remove excess mucus is a good idea.
Oh, lookit, I got to the juicy bit! I win the blog post!
Monday, March 04, 2013
Absent Minded Archives
- ► 2014 (22)
- My son, my grown man, my sailor.
- Minutia XVII
- A letter to my son in Navy boot camp from our Ante...
- May the force be with me.
- A shot in the dark...
- A letter to my son in Navy boot camp from our cat,...
- Mommy Guilt - She who smelt it dealt it.
- I gots a weedeater up there...used to be in mah sh...
- ▼ March (9)
- ► 2012 (85)
- ► 2011 (101)
- ► 2010 (95)
- ► 2009 (177)
- ► 2008 (191)
- ► 2007 (162)
- ► 2006 (180)