Hello. My name is Becky.
This is a blog all about my life as a thirty-eight year old housewife living 120 miles from a mall. I have a husband, three sons, three dressmakers dummies, two cats, a crock pot, a power drill and a vagina.
I'm originally from the Utahiest location in Utah. Now I live in Bendover, Nevada.
I am a
Want to know more? Try 100 things about me. I update it from time to time.
There is more to be found on my Posts of Note.
This is me:
And this too:
Follow me on Facebook. Follow me on Pinterest.
You can email me at email@example.com
Absent Minded Archives
- I saw your boobs?
- A letter to my son in Navy boot camp from our mumm...
- Mommy Guilt...as useless as Ipads on a deserted is...
- Smoked and brined Valentines
- A letter to my son in Navy boot camp from Adam, Lo...
- Mommy guilt, it sucks, and it will continue to suc...
- A letter to my son in Navy boot camp from our cat,...
- Pass the salt. Get out of the way.
- ▼ February (8)
- ► 2012 (85)
- ► 2011 (101)
- ► 2010 (95)
- ► 2009 (177)
- ► 2008 (191)
- ► 2007 (162)
- ► 2006 (180)